Tyres For The D9 406

Well price didn't include fitting!!!!! So $20 per tyre extra, Save $5 over Bob Jane! Hope they don't charge for tyre disposal. WHY do people go to Costco??? I bought some hearing aids there which were a good buy but have not seen anything else at a good price except for the $13 Michelin wiper blades. I will get the tyres, but won't bother again. Because of the cheaper price compared to the others it looks like the BFG TA Controls will go the way of the also excellent, for my purpose, TA Drives, and disappear. Probably a special shipment due to excess production for the US market.

I don’t remember what large chain it was, but I was stung by ‘cheap’ tyre prices quite some time ago when I lived in Sydney, so that’s before 1986!

Anyway, the price was very good, so I went a bit out of my way to get the tyres. The price quoted did not include fitting. Nor balancing nor tubeless valves, nor disposal of the old tyres!

The very good price was not good at all.

Let's hope it includes those things or at $9 a tyre for disposal it will be more expensive than anywhere else. I will kick up a hell of a fuss if not.

Had a look and it includes everything including lifetime balancing and other things nobody is likely ask for.

Good description.

It prompts me to recall that years ago I did a geological survey. I made an excursion to retrieve some excellent samples from a cliff.
My now ex-wife performed an impromptu study on the effects of automotive kinetics vs a brick wall on human psychological health.
Mine... in the passenger seat. :rolleyes: