Latest activity

• G
    gwest replied to the thread 2011 RCZ THP200 midlife makeover.
    Nom I agree that the first step would always be to clean the mesh screens. Interesting that the PSA solenoids (RHS of photo) screen only...
    • solenoids.jpg
  • Greenpeace
    That is a bloody train wreck for one meet? The top edge of the top ring land doesn't appear to be distorted, so I don't think it is...
  • S
    SuppleC replied to the thread Citroen CX parts.
    State or town of excitement could help!
  • M
    Maximillian replied to the thread DS23 Safari Restoration.
    The second small vertical spring certainly is a recent addition. Held in by a cable tie so certainly a bodge after my own heart. I’ll...
  • M
    Maximillian replied to the thread DS23 Safari Restoration.
    If I recall to remove those triaxe housings I used a mixture of long extension bars and a spanner. Needed a decent bit of leverage to...
  • Greenpeace
    Greenpeace replied to the thread EV alternatives.
    Seems like investing all your retirement funds into an EV charging provider might not be a good idea, it appears Freewire is going belly...
  • Ramaling
    Ramaling replied to the thread DS23 Safari Restoration.
    When you removed the engine, did you undo all the nuts that link the axles to the side of the disc brakes - I think there are six each...
  • C
    cjl reacted to 4cvgordini's post in the thread Tyres For The D9 406 with Like Like.
    On driving in the wet: the issue is not how much one fangs (&, yes, I do fang) but what happens when an emergency is thrust upon one...
  • Greenpeace
    Greenpeace replied to the thread Tool Talk.
    I've got an XU1 circular saw I bought at Bunnings about 25 years ago. I've cut timber, Hardiplank, concrete, bitumen, bricks, pavers...
  • geckoeng
    geckoeng reacted to bazzamac's post in the thread Classic Alpine A110s for sale with Like Like.
    That's more like it. Even tho it is a French A110, I still do not understand why the Dinalpine version is so under priced in comparison...
  • keepsmiling
    I asked the same question. With the right spacing between the bell housing to motor adapter plate it’s supposedly straightforward and to...
  • geckoeng
    geckoeng reacted to JohnW's post in the thread Another R17 owner planning to upgrade with Like Like.
    Hence my question. I used Tarzan's Grip though, believe it or not. Happily I can easily get another mirror cut if it misbehaves. I'm...
  • Andy N
    I asked the same question. With the right spacing between the bell housing to motor adapter plate it’s supposedly straightforward and to...
  • Andy N
    Yeah this was something I had considered except Netgain has stopped making the dual shaft Hyper 9’s so you can no longer operate...
  • BP505v6Turbo
    Hi all 405 Sri for $250 Manual be3 Runs but been sitting, Good for parts or to put on road. Come get it for $250 I can’t be...