Spotted in NSW.....

Yesterday, I spotted a silver series 1 Citroën Xsara on the border of Campsie and Clempton Park. A real surprise as I haven't seen one of them for ages.

On 27th January I spotted Aussiefrogs on the Hume heading towards the Southern Highlands.

There was a white Renault Clio, a white 2-Tone Citroën Cactus C4 (Mrs SMM) followed by a blue Peugeot 308 GTI

To cap off my Southern Highlands jaunt I saw a white Alpine A110 at Exeter on last Sunday.

There are a few 308s wandering around Wagga Wagga. Most are the early series and I don't 'spot' them all on here. But there was a very shiny new-looking 308 that I followed along Copland goat track St this morning. The driver was blissfully unaware of my attempts at pointing out how good a car she was driving.

White Xantia hatch heading South from Tenterfield yesterday. Didn't see rego plate, so no idea whether it was a NSW car or a cross-border visitor.

Twice now, a beautiful black 306 GTi 6 on Penshurst St, near Mowbray road end. This time, Sunday evening. Model and power output specific personalised plates. Sounds great, looks great. Makes me yearn for another!

White / off white DS with black roof with Qld plate spotted 2.5/3 hours south of the border feeling up at a Shell before seemingly heading further south?

I followed an early D9 406 down Lake Albert Rd and into the central area of Wagga Wagga this morning.

I managed to then pull up alongside the car at a set of lights and put down the window of the 307 I was driving this morning. He noticed that and put his window down. I called out that I liked his car, to which he grinned and replied, they're great, aren't they! I agreed and said that I have two of them. He grinned again. And then the lights changed.

Cheers,
Andrew

There’s a metallic brown 2018 model 5008 GT trim for sale parked on the unofficial car sales yard on Red Hill Rd in Kooringal. I’ll post this in the for sale forum as well, along with some more details.

There's a DS23 up here in the hills. It belongs to a local too.

IMG_7011.JPG

Do you mean in the museum? No.

In the hills yes but no Ferraris or Lambos. Lots of big Toyotas, Rams and Ford trucks and utes etc.

Is that D black or dark blue? Given the script on the bonnet I’m wondering if it is the low mileage ex-South Africa dark blue one that was for sale a few years ago.